- I don't know if there's any such thing as male domination for it makes it appear as though males are responsible for whatever wrong is happening to women. But, we don't need statistics to know that women have a tough life to lead. I am not talking about women who are fighting for reservation in parliament, but women in our daily life: our mom, sister, wife, daughter. While I strongly oppose any attempt by anyone to show that 'only' men have caused all this, I really wish to see some real fairness on a day to day basis. That'll happen when
- our women will be able to walk with a feeling of safety on our roads.
- when they are treated as intelligent people by everyone, including, by other women.
- when they don't have to cover their true potential with aggressiveness or sexuality to be noticed.
- when feminine sense of aesthetics don't just get accepted, but define future art forms.
- when women are able to lead a fulfilling life where they feel that their potential is being utilised, not necessarily in career sense, but in overall sense.
I invite you all (particularly women) to add to this list. Just one request: please don't let it turn into a male-bashing session. Give thoughtful and insightful inputs. Not grievances.